CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Prayer Requests

- Pray for a financial breakthrough. Rose
- Pray for my spiritual life. Esther
- I’m a student at Makerere University. I’m worried about tuition. Please pray for me. Judith
- Pray for me. I’m in trouble that my uterus is bulky. The doctor checked me last Thursday & told me that I have 2 fibroids in my uterus & that there will be no kids for me. Dora
- I’ve been saved for some time but I don’t feel like I’m acting like a born-again Christian. I’ve even resumed boozing – something that I don’t want but can’t control it. I would really like to be a pastor one day. Please, I need your prayers. Ronnie
- Pray for my mum. She is still in the hospital. Horace
- Pray for my visa application to be accepted and I get a study visa to Canada and to get my residence acceptance letter this week. I’m running out of time. Stella
- Thanks for your prayers because it was not easy when I lost my grandmother but due to God’s mercy I am now very fine. Mary
- Pray for my father Seimi to regain his memory and do God’s work. Ram
- Pray for me to get tuition and a job. Godfrey
- Pray for my home. I left because of school but they have taken the advantage of my absence to steal. Pray for my performance in school and for good health. Patrick
- I thank Jesus because He blessed me with a baby girl. Pray for her to be a mighty woman of God. Maryam
- I’m a builder. Pray for me to find work. Daniel
- Pray for me to have God’s favor. I have transferred up-country and my confirmation was postponed. I have been working for 9 months. Jennie
- Pray for me. I’m just angry whenever I think of my past. Rachel
- Pray that I forget the past. My husband died a young man and I always feel sorrowful yet God tells us to be joyful. I love the Lord. Juliet
- Pray for my sister & I to have excellence in studies and guidance with my relationship with my boyfriend. Miriam
- Pray for me to have peace of mind. I have many thoughts. Judith
- I’ve been jobless since January. I’m growing weary. Please pray. Faith
- Pray for my prime land real estate deal to go through. Solomon
- Thank you for praying for my brother’s son who was weak & vomiting. Now he is improving. Mary
- Pray that I can get a house for business. Tazewell
- Pray for a job for my good friend. James
- Pray for a good job for me, sponsorship for my children & a house to live. Grace
- Pray for academic excellence throughout my course & provision for my nursing school fees. Deborah
- Pray that I pass my tests both this week and next week. Emily
- Pray for my career. I’m hoping for placement and pray the Lord leads me and gives me wisdom and grace. Patience
- Pray for me and Bosco to succeed in being paid by Euro Africa Co. which is to be paid by the Attorney General. Pray for good health, a family house, to get enough money for my children. Peter Ogang
- Pray for my studies. I’m hoping to get a scholarship to study in the States. Pray for my mum who is sick. Stephan
- Pray for me to get a good job in Kampala because I want to work and study as well. Esther
- Pray for me to stop worrying so much due to failure to get a job. Olivia
- Pray for me. I have a problem with my stomach. It normally pains me. Joan
- I’m becoming weak & not concentrating on my books. Pray for me. My heart feels heavy. I want to have peace in Jesus’ name. Denis Ngizwe
- I’m poor, working as a security guard requesting your blessing and prayers. Chris

0 comments: