CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Prayer Requesrs

* I have a driver’s permit but am jobless. I am requesting for a prayer which will get me employment. Geoffrey
* I am heading to S.6 next year but I just pray that the Lord helps me out with this. I have tried all kinds of ways but all in vain like looking for sponsors who will help me out & on top of that my academic performance is really poor.
* Pray for my business. It is slow this month. Emma
* I’m saved and my father is a strong believer. Now my problem is we have culture but for him he is against the beliefs. Now as his children we are suffering for yet I don’t have enough to pay. Pray for us. Isaac
* Pray for me to get a government scholarship when the results are back & to get a good job during my vacation. Martha
* Help me pray for my job. I had a dream as if one of the staff members went to the boss and blackmailed me. Simon
* Pray for me to be closer to Christ. My fiancé has disappeared. Pray that he comes back. Esta
* I need a job and also I’m not feeling well. I need your prayers that this year may be a year of successes & prosperity in my life. Irene
* Pray for my family, my husband, my daughter and I need so much strength, faith & hopes. Things are not good for us. We want to live together but many things are blocking us. This has made my husband so disappointed; sometimes he just goes out and makes himself drunk to avoid the loneliness. Annet
* I believe in God for to be healed from nose polyps, fibroids & hemorrhoids. I fear to be operated. I’m oppressed. I’ve hated my life.
* Pray with me to overcome an enemy who wants to ruin my job. Let Jesus punish her. Ivan
* Pray for me and my family to have good health. I suffer from arthritis. Also pray for me to get a promotion at work in the New Year. Joan
* My brother is very sick due for an operation. Help me in prayer. Rose

0 comments: