CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Answered Prayers

Today I want to thank God because He provided for me last week when I was broke. It’s been 18 years since Dad passed on but God has seen us through school. The youngest is joining campus. I was 5 and I’m completing campus this semester. I just give God all the glory. The Lord has been good to me. I finished campus and He provided for me all throughout. Rachel

Praise Jesus! I’ve been sending in several prayer requests about my education, tuition, acceptance for my course but finally it’s all done and I’ve reported at Rubaga Nursing School. Susan

I thank God so much because He has done it for me. I’ve been praying for my contract to be renewed and God has answered me by giving me a better job from a different department. Betty

Thanks for your prayers. The girl with multiple allergies is improving and she is back in school. The mother is thankful to God. Jane

I want to thank and honor God – He is faithful, loving and merciful. Life itself is His wonderful gift to me and I can’t wait to enjoy every great thing that He has planned for me. Glory to God. He is worthy.

I want to give my thanks to God for His goodness, provision & protection & to ask Him to continue to look after me. Dorin

I thank God for He provided for my tuition when I had lost all hope. Viola

0 comments: