CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Prayer Requests

Pray for a quick healing of the wound from the operation. Betty

Pray for my brother’s baby to get healed. Godwin from Entebbe

Pray for my family which is now in a critical condition & for my job, my boyfriend and for my dreams to come true. Joy

Pray for my boyfriend that he comes to know God and I need for God to show me my future husband. Samar

Pray for me to get a visa. Betty

Pray for victory, opportunity to join government school & salvation for our family. Samuel

Pray for me to get a job and a responsible man and for God to take away the evil powers that bring married men my way. Pray for a solution because I am failing to leave a married man. Fionah

Pray for me. I have a lump in my left thigh. It is sometimes painful, also fever. Joseph

Pray for me that God gives me certainty because I am not at ease and I need to find a truthful friend. Brenda

Pray for me that I am not sacked on my job. I’m working as a part-timer and it’s ending this month [30th] Annet

Please join me in prayer. I’m going under serious attack. I need the Lord’s hand of protection & deliverance. Brian C.

Pray for me as I struggle to go out of the country, for my business and children. Benjamin

Pray for me. I have fibroids. Grace

Pray for my boyfriend Ben. He has resistant malaria and he’s always sick.

Pray for my studies and my elder brother who is mentally disturbed. Ben

I got a case against me in the police. They want me to report tomorrow. Pray with me that the Lord shields me. Moses

Pray for Edward who suffers from chest pains with no real diagnosis. He is only 27 & it’s robbing him of his life.

Pray for me. I’m going through a trying time and I need a refocus. Tina

Pray for me to triumph over chest & abdominal pains & for perfect health. Steve

Pray for me to be protected from all enemies and to bind all bad dreams. Maureen

Pray for us. We need a financial breakthrough. Pastor Peters

Pray for me as I sit for an interview this Monday morning. I need a miracle. Nalumansi

Pray for me because I seem to be backsliding in all areas of my life. John B.

Pray for me. I’m feeling weak with aches and pains. Mary

Pray for me that God gives me the strength and the right answers for the job interview tomorrow and be able to pass it and for my sisters to get the scholarships. Olivia

Pray for me that I may find a true partner [wife]. Juruni Benard in Kagoma

I’m HIV+. Pray that the Lord will heal me completely. Curtis

I am now in Kampala from Sudan. I got some cash for my medication. Pray for me. I have an operation on Friday. Libel

I just lost somebody dear, I need your support in prayers. Harriet

Pray for me that I get a promotion at my work place. Peter

Pray for me & my friends Richard & Isaac, we are beginning theory papers tomorrow. Maureen

Pray for me. I need 1 million to finish my lockup shop. Rose

Pray for me to be able to complete my end of semester exams tomorrow & head for field practice to Kasese. Maate

Pray for me to get a job with South African Airlines as a air hostess. Phiona

0 comments: