CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Answered Prayer

I was praying for a phone and the Lord has given one to me. Mauryne

Two weeks ago I took my product to one of the top hotels in town. Today when I called they told me my product is the best. Pray for me that God blesses the works of my hands. Rose

I’ve surely seen God’s favor for me. He has been so good to me in that He has taken me to places I could never imagine. Jennipher

I am grateful for the job He has sent my father. I give testimony that the Lord gave me a job and in one month I got my permanency.

I used to sleepwalk and had bad nightmares but prayed and Jesus delivered me. Pray with me that God blesses me soon with the job I asked for. Rachel
2nd Response
We prayed together on Wednesday asking God for a job and He was faithful. Yesterday I was invited for a job interview scheduled for Wednesday next week. Pray with me again that the Holy Spirit may guide me through this interview. Rachel

0 comments: