CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Prayer Requests

Pray I get a job soon. Mauryne

Pray with me that God will heal me from allergies that have tormented me for a long time and that I pass my exams. Jamie Jane

Pray for me against bad dreams which always disturb me at night. I’m dreaming badly for people back home in Sudan. Andrew Libel

Pray for me, I am being oppressed in all directions. Joan

Pray for me to get a job this month and for preparations for my introduction ceremony and for my circle of friends. Judith

I’m in a tight situation at work & failed to register targeted sales. The MD is opting for my dismissal. Pray for me because I’d rather resign than being dismissed. Moses Josh in Mengo

Pray for me. I need a lot of faith. I’m so sickly yet I can’t afford to go to the doctor. Pray for me that I can get better & also pass my tests & course work. Felix [MUK]

Pray with me that I will graduate in January 2010. I have been held back by my supervisor. Leah

I have a prayer request of peace, happiness, deliverance in my life & all my family. Pray for the healing of my mum’s leg. Immaculate

Pray for God’s wisdom. I have back fees balance to pay so pray for God’s provision. Emma

Pray for me. I have asked DFCU Bank to employ me as a debt collector to help me clear my debt with them. Joshua

Pray for me that God joins me in a relationship [marriage] and for God’s wisdom in all situations before me. Grace

Pray for me. I was conned of all my money. I’m pregnant and stopped worked because of the pregnant stress. The man responsible is the one who took my money. I’m so down, penniless & can’t take care of anything. I’ve always had relationship problems and am tired of living. Patrica in Ntinda

Pray for me. I’m in a relationship and have doubts whether I should continue in it. Sam

I’m changing schools, pray for me to get the right one and also wisdom and knowledge in my studies in life. I also have fear. I am a student in S.5 – whenever I read my books after a few pages I get a headache. I don’t know why. Pray for me to pass my exams very highly as my mum expects. I want her to be proud of me. Gloria

Pray for my bulging eye due to high blood pressure. Also pray for Earl that he gets the job he did the interview for.

I messed up. I was saved but fell into sin and am now HIV+ & lost my job. I feel so weak in spirit. I’m 32 years old & not married.

Pray for me, someone was killed at home and now my parents are arrested because they are the landlord and lady. The killer has reported himself yet they have made my parents sleep in jail.

Pray for me to get a salary increase & for God’s provision for my wedding. I am feeling low & sick but the doctors checked me & found nothing. Pray for me to get well. Scovia

Pray for me, I had a bad dream that I had T.B. Deborah from Butabika

Pray for me because I always get bad dreams & nightmares.

Pray for God’s protection, favor and good transfer from Kidepo Valley. Pray for salvation in Karamajo, no born-again people in the place. Lt. Paul

Pray for me to get a job and also for Moses my brother. We want to see God’s mercies in our lives. Lydia

Pray for financial stability and a wonderful wedding. Grace

I praise God for a fantastic year by meeting all my needs & looking after my family. I’m also praying for God to bless me with a new job. Imani

Pray for me to get a good job, for my points to increase to 4 and for my husband-to-be and for God’s favor. Pray for Mboney. She is weak and not in good health. Yvonne

Pray for me. I am depressed and I don’t know how I can express myself because I am in a courtship with my partner for 2 years now but…?

Pray for a sponsor for my children. The one they had died 5 years ago. Now they are out of school and my income is low. Rose

Pray for me, I am in a very hard situation. Denis

Pray for me to strengthen my faith, just like you. Thank the Lord for blessing me with a business. Pray that my business prospers. Jennifer from Bugalobi

Pray for my mom who is very sick that she may recover fully. Ruth

Pray for me to get a good job and a financial breakthrough. Betty

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am failing my exams ,please pray for the good Lord to have mercy and grant me wisdom that surpasses all understanding so that i will pass my exams with flying colors.
Florence