CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Prayer Requests

• Pray for me in my studies. I need your prayers as I am sitting for a nursing final this coming November. I am trying to read but things aren’t entering. I believe in God for the best. Patrick
• I am a student nurse. Pray for me because I am starting my final exams soon. Juliet
• Pray for me to have peace in my heart. I’m sad. Betty
• Pray for me to be delivered from barrenness and bondages. Gladys
• Agree with my God to provide me with a job. Norah
• Please believe with me and my course-mates that we may excel in our finals which start soon. Daisy
• I have a problem with ulcers & am not feeling good. Pray for me. Mary
• Pray for my friend Molly. She has lost a child 2 days ago. Let God comfort her. Mary
• I am greatly troubled at work. There is a workmate who discriminates against me in everything. She doesn’t want to talk to me, yet I didn’t do anything to her, although I try hard to communicate with her, she shows no interest. Please pray for me because I love my job. Jackie
• Please believe with me that when I go for the interviews for human resource business associate of NSSF, I’ll be the best candidate.
• My husband and our son got into an accident on their way back home from Hoima. They both have fractures. Kindly pray for us. I know our Redeemer live. The devil is a liar. I have papers to sit for in 2 weeks’ time [masters, have paid fees]. Please, I need God’s grace. Vic
• My husband’s [Julius] leg is being operated on due to the accident. Pray for a successful operation and quick recovery. Thanks. Vic
• I need a miracle for my husband to stop justifying his cheating and saying that I’m a cheat too. It hurts so much to spoil my name. I need God to fight for me.
• I’m requesting your prayers to get a job as a driver with any good NGO. Ivan
• Pray for me, there is a lot to revise in a short time. Pray that I will also be able to pay back money I borrowed to top up tuition fees. I need money for upkeep since I’m getting a leave soon. Allen
• I request you to stand with me in prayer so that God may enable me to secure a piece of land in Mukono and set up a temple for God. Pastor Joseph – Divine Life Ministry
• Pray for me to get a good husband who knows and fears God and who respects me and for God to break off from my life all works of Satan. Maureen in UK

Answered prayer
Thanks for the nice program. Well, I am now somehow good. Mary

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to have support for the following prayer

Mom (Henriette Billard) who was 97 had to be hospitalized for distort food roads. A pneumonia of inhalation was discovered.

Failing to treat it or to feed mom by oral route, the hospital where she was decided not to nourish her by any means and refuse to let her back home until it was sure she would die. She was then authorized to come back home within a hospital at home. She died 3 days later.

Considering that every person has the right to live whatever their age, there has been an injustice of which mom was the victim and it should be repaired( Luke 18), I ask God in the name of Jesus Christ to raise up my mother from the deads

Many thanks for those who accept to pray for this topic. May God bless them.

Philippe Billard
pbillard14en@gmail.om