CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Prayer Requests

 Pray for me, I want an international job, favor, joy, peace, protection and a wife from abroad – either from U.K., U.S.A. or Spain and the anointing of God. Jimmy
 Pray for me and my girlfriend. We are in need of finances as well as an increase on our savings. Maggie and John
 Pray for me to be with my girlfriend even though she wants another one.
 Please help me with prayers. We have a land dispute and all my relatives have pulled out my living mom, almost killing her one night when she was there.
 Pray for me. I am in need of money to meet my bills in the next few days as well as to save. John
 For the last 2 weeks I have been feeling so low. I have failed to get a job, kids, etc. Angela
 Pray for me that God will provide me with finances because I have debts. Daniel
 I am really in need of a job. Pray for me so that I can get one. Oscar
 Chris loves me but he didn’t go to school. I have thought of him learning English but I feel it’s not enough. I am somehow troubled because I am being laughed at. He has no job also. He loves me and I do. Pray with me.
 My prayer request is to get a better job. Lillian
 I would like to give God great thanks for the wonderful things He has done for us. Help me with prayer; I have a terrible headache since 1992 up to now. Sometimes I can’t sleep when it starts. Sam
 Please pray for my academic excellence in my mock exams and final papers. Julius
 I would like for everyone to help me pray because I can’t tell how my money goes whenever I get, it makes then end by debt. I have tried all the ways to save since but I have failed yet I have many responsibilities. In fact, I end up even selling sometimes whatever I bought in the house. It started 15 years back or even earlier, as soon as I started handling money in primary. Moses
 I am Eunice, a single parent. Pray for me, I need fees for my 2 kids.
 I believe in God for a financial breakthrough in our family. It has been a tough time for us. Pray for us. Adreen
 Pray for me to stay strong in Christ. Maureen
 I am dating a Caucasian man who loves me deeply but I am afraid to accept his proposal because he wants me to move to Europe yet I love to stay in Africa. Pray for me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

please pray that god helps heal my body,bring me peace,love,happiness,love,longjevity for everyone and will protect my house.please pray that my medical issues will be better and that i will get a financail blessing because im suffering hardships right now.thankyou to everyone who prays for me,and godbless you