CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

PRAYER REQUESTS

Prayer Requests

To find a mate: M’wood, Marian, Becky

School fees: Solomon

I'm suspecting my wife to be cheating on me. I love her very much. Pray to God to let her only love me, the husband. We need peace also. Morris

My eyes pain a lot. Pray for me. Michael Clooney

Stand with me in prayer. I'm believing God to heal me of HIV and for my daughter, age 15, to test negative. Esther.

Pray with me for my dad's salvation and that 2009 will be a blessed year for me. I want to bless people too and do God's work. Isabella

I need your prayers. Last year I lived in Kabale from February on missions. I heard from the Lord. I fled in December and spent 2008 in Lira. My heart is towards Kabale & He reminds me of the same yet. Solomon

I'm trusting God for a job in a bank where I applied. Also pray for my boyfriend Richie who is Buddhist & lives in Dubai to know Christ with my help so we get married in church. Christine

I backslid sometime back and lost my job. My spiritual growth is very low. I need to reconcile my life to Jesus. Pray for me. Daniel

Pray for me to get a financial breakthrough. Daniel

Pray for me. I need strength and sleep at night because I depend on drugs to get to sleep for just 2 hours and the rest of the night I am awake. Annet

Pray for me. I need my heart to be very clean because sometimes I behave like a non-believer. I need a new job that's well paying. I'm Dennis in Kireka Barracks

Pray for my sister Honest whose blood vessels [upper veins] are blocked and also for my brother Kennedy whose tongue was bound by the evil one, so that he receives his healing this year. Rita

Pray for my job. I've got a difficult boss who has extended my probation four more months. Pray that after this period I am confirmed. Betty

Pray for a job and a good S.6 results due in March and for my spiritual life. I backslid and I want to come back to Christ. Penina

Pray for me. I would like to complete registration of my company and also get an office. Opio

Pray for the healing of a virus, blood pressure and to be able to pay debts & rent. Flora

Pray for me to get a job and for my sister to be paid. Resty

Pray that God touches my boss, who is now in Congo, to come and pay our salary. Adupa

Pray for my studies, that my father will pay my school fees and for the relationship between me and my family [polygamy]. There’s a lot of jealousy and hatred. Hanipha

Pray for me, I’m having a hard time letting go of the past and pray that God will make me excel in my exams. Marianne

Pray for soldiers who are born again for God’s favor and protection and for me to have good development in the Headquarters. 2nd Lieutenant Okello

Pray for my small business and for me to know God more than I do. Manuel

Pray for me that I can find a place to put my boutique container, the rent and beginning capital.

My stepmother continues to demonize me. I need your prayers for God’s protection. Jane

One of the kids got burned with grade 2 burns and is not well yet. Please pray. He’s 3 years old. Matthew

0 comments: