CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

PRAYER REQUESTS

Pray for me that God may grant me wisdom and concentration as I go in for my papers and that I get peace of mind. Rhona

Pray for my mum, she’s been feeding through a tube for months & months. Horace

Pray for a financial breakthrough for me. Godfrey

Pray for me that I’m posted in an area that I want. Thanks & be blessed. Kim

I’m Betty and due for an operation. Please pray for me so that it is successful.

Please stand with me. I’m HIV+

Pray for me. I’m suspecting my wife Sara to be cheating on me with a guy called Majid. I love her very much. Pray that she will be faithful to me and love me very much as the husband. Pray for us.
We have a misunderstanding which has affected our love. Pray for us to continue with our love and for peace. Morris

I’m sick. Pray for a quick recovery as I’m supposed to report at university for studies on 7th Jan. Also pray for abundant provision. Joan

Pray for me to be religiously strong and for my baby sister Natasha to pass PLE. Hanipha

I need a renewal in my spiritual life & God’s mercy. I believe I am a good writer. Please pray for me that I get a breakthrough. Henry

Pray for me. I have a debt of 452,000 /= and I lost my job but the company still holds my wages of 857,500 /= but doesn’t want to pay me. Lastly, my sister has a criminal case in court on Wednesday. Kellen

0 comments: