CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

PRAYER REQUESTS

Prayer Requests

Please pray for my boyfriend to stop smoking. Frieda

Pray for total deliverance from any form of bondage created by known or unknown witchcraft or spiritism and God’s guidance and favor in my career. Hannah

Pray for our daughter Esther and her husband Hosea. She is having her very first pregnancy and expects the baby next month. John

Pray for my parents to get rid of their addiction to alcohol and to get saved. Justine

Pray for me because work is consuming most of my time that I end up worried. Mary

Pray for my family to put God in the center of their lives and to turn to God when faced with challenges in life. They are undergoing very difficult times and it is tearing everybody apart. Jane

Pray for my family members to receive Jesus in their lives. Topister

Pray for me to be pay-rolled, scholarship/sponsorship for further studies, prosperity, to have a God-fearing family, protection from Satan. Nzanzu

Pray for me, I feel like I’m drowning. I have lost my helpful friends and God’s presence. I do anything bad knowing that it is sin but I continue doing it. I no longer resist evil and always cry after doing it. I know how amazing it is to have the Holy Spirit guiding you and that’s what I’m longing for. Eric

Pray for me that I might be firm in the Lord. I don’t want to cry anymore but to rejoice always. Judith

I’ve been called today to submit in an application & CV as administrative secretary at CBS Bulange Mengo – pray that I am selected. Joan

Pray for me, I’ve got shoulder joint dislocation which has been very severe. Joan

Pray for me to get healed from malaria. Andrew

I got a miracle! I’m 5 months pregnant! Pray for me, my stomach pains me all the time. I’m tired of drugs, no improvement. I have one fallopian tube. Flavia

Pray for me that I get to buy the property I want. The agent is making it difficult. Maureen

Pray for me to work with the disadvantaged. Richard

Pray against the morning headaches. Paul

Pray that God heals little Elisha’s tummy & umbilical cord. Pray for our own home, fridge, DVD player and a car. Lillian

Pray for me to overcome the spirit of rejection. Sauba

Pray for me to have kids with Peter. Shone

Pray for my aunt who has been sick for 6 months, unable to walk & talk properly. Caesar in Lira

Pray for me that God restores me to Himself. Jessica

Pray for me to get a scholarship, well paying job & a car. Peter

Pray for me that I understand God’s requirements the more and for good health. Richard

Pray for deliverance and control my mind which is always filled with bizarre thoughts. Josephine

Pray for the healing of HIV. Andrew

Pray for me to get healed from klebsiella – a STD and it is resistant. Anthony

Pray for me. I’m pregnant and not feeling well. Iryn

Pray for my friend Rachel – she just lost her dad – that she knows that God loves her & lives in her. Linda

Pray for my dad to restore his wealth because his brother is using witchcraft against him to take him down to zero. Louis

Pray for me that I get a catering job and that my current boss realizes that I need finances for those I take care of. Florence

Pray for me and my boyfriend Nobert, who is studying in the USA, that we bring our relationship to another level. Joyce

Pray for me. I have malaria & some back pain. Mary

Pray for assistance to go to the USA this year. Safina

0 comments: