CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

PRAYER REQUESTS

Exam results: Charles, Hellen K, Melinda, Liz, Solomon, Christopher, Christine, Shamim
Sponsorship/Fees: Charles, Doreen, Christine
Job: Jane, Daisy, Ronald [USA], Lydia, Andrew
Mate: Charles

I’m so down because I just lost the lady that I loved most in my life – my mum. Please pray for me to get over it. Adrian

Pray for my friend James. He’s sick. Johnie

Pray for me. I’m so lonely hearted and getting aged and need a husband this year. Juliet

Pray for me. I have things walking all over my body and get sleepless nights because of satanic powers. Paul

Pray for my brother Martin who has a mental illness. Jane

I sent my wife to school for studies, now she is dating another man and has little love for me. I still love her and am heart broken. We have a child. Pray for me. Ogenyi

Pray for my niece Patience. She needs healing.

Pray for a humble heart that will obey the Word of God always and live, walk by the spirit. Martha

Pray for me to be filled daily with God’s love – for perfect love casts out fear. Kezia

Pray for me. I have been diagnosed with arthritis. I’m on medication but know God is my healer. Margaret

Urgent Prayer Request

Pray for my sister. She’s sick. At first she had malaria, then the doctor realized she had typhoid. She’s on treatment but not getting better. She says that her heart is paining. Twiggy Kojjo

Pray for 22 missionary families that are to be executed today in Afghanistan by Islamists

Please pray with me, my grandma was on oxygen this morning and she had diabetes for over 15 years. She was amputated and the other leg was affected as well. Barbra

0 comments: