CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

PRAYER REQUESTS

Pray for me that the Lord will unite me with my cousin Jacob. Pray also for God’s protection and deliverance. I’m under serious attack. Today a wicked group of people had succeeded in their evil and gave us a poisonous drink. When I tried to pray after the drink a deep quivering and shaking like an earthquake happened. I heard people crying all over the place. They also gave me poisonous food but I heard a voice telling me not to eat it. Pray for me that I get a new place. There are 20 of them bothering me. Brian C.

I’m an orphan from northern Uganda and I need a driving permit. I don’t have money. Pray for me. Johnson

Pray for my courtship with Evelyn to have a good family in the future. We are both born-again. Victor

I need healing. My hair can’t grow because there are wounds all over and it’s giving me so much pain. Jane


Pray for my sister Honest to be healed. She’s been down since mid 2007. Rita

I’m Joyce. Pray with me for my boyfriend Nobert who is in USA to get a job.

I need your prayers to be successful. I have some misunderstandings with my boss. Pray for me. Olivia

Pray with me for a normal delivery of a healthy baby boy. Maggie

Pray for me that the financial crunch will get down so that people can get back their jobs and for many to be employed. Pauline

Pray with me so that God can bless me with a job, husband, children, favor, wisdom & for Jesus to strengthen my faith so that I can serve Him forever. Esther

I am believing God for an invitation to England for ministry. I want to go there on the 27th of May, 2009. Pray for me. Mukisa Emma

Pray for me to gain more self-esteem. Resty

Pray for me to get the gift of interpretation of tongues. Alan

Pray for me. My boss likes me and for that reason am on a serious attack with my workmate. Jane

Pray for me. I am experiencing demonic attack & depression. Peter

Pray for me to get money for upkeep, research and dissertation and for Mom to get the land title from the surveyor. Olivia

Pray for my brother who has started taking alcohol seriously. Pray that he stops. Susan

I backslid but I yearn to come back to the Lord but I’ve failed. Pray for me. Agnes

One day I came into my house and something attacked me on my shoulder. It keeps moving in my body, especially the back and chest and shoulder. It scratches me inside. Pray for me. I need to be set free. Charles

I’m Martin. Pray for me so that I stop backsliding & that the stammering goes away.

Pray for me to get a government sponsorship at university. Jean

Pray for my parents. My father has pressure and my mother doesn’t see well. Naomi

I’m a bit confused with my life right now. I’m torn between two different studies. Pray for me I make the right decision. Isaac

Pray for me. I’m going for an interview and want God’s favor & wisdom. Maureen

Pray for me. I need confidence and I want to be healed of stammering and to overcome fear. Mari

18 people were conned by one soldier convincing to take us to Canada but thank God he was arrested. Pray for us to get our money and passports back. Steve

Pray for my business and good health. Joan

Pray with me again that God may grant me government sponsorship at the university. Charles

Leg ulcers have attacked me. Pray for me. Ronald

Pray for me, I always go to bed tired and it’s a tug of war waking up to pray in the early hours. Esther

I need your prayers. I am suffering from a long-term stress which has caused an openness of ulcers, pressure to attack me. Even center top of my head is sinking down. Alex

My prayer request is for healing both physical and spiritual, introduction and marriage. Moses

Pray also for my brother-in-law’s wife who is in hospital with a liver abscess. John

Pray for me. I have to pay a friend 500,000 /= but I don’t even have 100,000 /= to give him. I need a miracle. Barbara

Pray for my healing from HIV. Jessica

Pray for me. I am being disturbed by spiritual husbands which normally attack me at the end of the month. I’m tired of the single life. Sophie

Pray for my husband to get enough money so that we can repossess the land he had bought 9 months ago plus pray for our family devotion time. Priscilla

Pray for me to get my papers correct because I would very much like to visit home.
Pray for peace and harmony in my family e.g. my children. Esther

Pray for me to settle well in my new job as and adapt to environment and colleagues. Fred

My prayer request is for me and my sisters and boyfriend to get citizenship in the U.K. and be successful and for my boyfriend to be released from detention. Grace

Pray for us for more peace, love & faithfulness between us, to make us a more God-fearing couple & family, to let Sara stop that new relationship & forever to be faithful to our marriage as I do the same and for God’s blessing in our lives and to bless us with our son Bright. Morris

0 comments: