CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PRAYER REQUESTS

Tomorrow I’m going to meet another Christian brother who has proposed marriage – may God’s will be done. Mary A.

Can you pray for me so that I get a place at campus? I didn’t do well on my A-levels. I got 11 points and I was doing science. Martin

Pray for me to be registered as a nurse. Since March 2008 I was searching to be registered but they didn’t consider me. Norah

Pray for me. I am sick. Jamiilah

Pray for my business. There has been demonic depression. Pray that it’s lifted off & prosperity comes my way. Pray for divine intervention & direction. I’m desperate. Pray the Lord helps me as I revise for exams and that I excel academically. Joan

Pray for me. I’m having a mouth cancer & it has lasted for a long time. My lips have turned red. Paul

Pray for customers and for my CEL members to love God dearly. Mervis

Pray for my sister who has a mental problem, unsaved, too religious. Jan in Zzana

Pray for me so I can learn to pray. Ruth

Pray for my family for healing. I am on leave and I want God to use me. Eleanor

Pray for me that my prayer life improves. Angela

Pray for me. There’s a business I want to start up but I don’t have capital. Sauba

I really need prayers so that I can do well in my school. I am in S.5. I also want to be prosperous because everything I do fails. Matthew

Pray for me. There is a woman who has persecuted me for no reason for many years. This woman started by telling lies against me without any evidence to spoil my name, even her daughter. She started by coming where I was living. When I was studying in Kenya she wanted to kill me. I never did anything bad to her & her daughter. She stole my pictures and she has done much evil. Charles

Pray for my family. My mama’s liver is sick. I need patience, forgiveness. I am suffering. I need Jesus in my life. Chaltu

Pray with me that I get customers at my job. Stephen

I need money and sponsors for a MSC degree in nutrition from Israel. Nathan

0 comments: