CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PRAYER REQUESTS

I am an IT wizard with a BSC degree. I am so stressed in job hunting. Please pray for the doors to open for me. David

Pray for me. I’m suffering from fever. It has caused me painful sores in my mouth. Alex

Pray for me that I get married this year, have kids and a happy life with the Holy Spirit being between me and my partner.

Pray for me for a good time in school, God’s guidance, provision and protection. Deo

My dad is blind. My mum is a housewife and both of them are helpless. The thing that really bothers me is that they sleep on a papyrus mattress. I can’t afford to buy them a mattress and neither can they. Each time I go to bed I remember what they sleep on and I start pouring my heart out to God about this situation. Please pray for me.

Pray for my daddy to get well soon and also pray for my family members to overcome all the stress and worries. Joan

My prayer request is to know the Lord well, excel in my final year exams in campus this year and get a good job. Dennis

Pray for me to stop shaking or panicking [trauma] in my hands because I’m failing to perform some of my work. Samuel

Pray for me. I have been terminated from work but I am trusting God all the way and believing Him for the best. Olivia

Pray for me. It’s a difficult moment for me right now but I don’t want to turn God away from me because I know He has a purpose for me which He has yet to reveal to me. May His will be done. Jane

I got married in November. Pray for me to have a child.

Pray for me that God may show me the man that is to become my husband. Pray for marriage and a new job. Gladys

Please pray for me & my family. My husband has abandoned us for another woman. We have 2 boys together [12 & 7]. Pamela

Pray with me. I feel so low, depressed, negative, alone. I am also in need of a scholarship. The semester starts next week and I haven’t a penny. I need a sponsor.

Pray for me and my business which I’m opening tomorrow on Luwum Street. I promise to always give God the tithe because I’ve realized that it really works. Irene

Pray for my 78 year old mum in surgery for an ankle fracture. I need to overcome the anxiety because she’s hypertensive. Joan

Pray for me for better results on my S.6 exams and to get a job. If I don’t pass I may not live long. Patrick

Pray for me. I need the hand of God. I’m looking for 1.6 million for my air ticket. Deadline is tomorrow. I believe in miracles. Kellen

Pray for the orphanage called Eagles Wings – some people wanted to burn their home and church. Christine

Pray with me to get a well paying job & to get married soon. Agnes

Pray for me. I am in financial difficulties and need fees for my children.

Pray for me to have the Holy Spirit experience. Kezia

Pray for me. I am so lonely. I’ve got no one to talk to, no friends and no job. Diana

I need God to use me so that I can glorify Him, to sanctify me and to help me pass my S.6 papers. I need God’s favor in my life.

I’m tired of life & I feel like ending my own. I’ve prayed for a job but I’ve failed to get one. I have a big debt of 200,000 /= for rent. I’m stuck. Eve

Pray for my brother. He has been sick for 7 months and has been tested several times at the hospital but no disease found but my brother is sick. Sr. Bab

Pray for me because I’ve been sent back for fees but my dad doesn’t have money. Julliet

I’m struggling with spirits of sexual perversion and now spirits of Islam are following me. Pray for my deliverance.

0 comments: