CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

PRAYER REQUESTS

Pray for my brother Dennis. He repeated A-Level 3 times. One day I got a vision of darkness following him as I prayed. I’m afraid there could be a demon of witchcraft onto him by an evil person. Winnie

Pray for me to continue putting Him in the center of my daily life despite the challenges. Jane

Pray for me, I have a high temper and I over react on issues very fast. It has at time led me into conflict with friends. Morris

Pray with me for providence. I built a house on loan but I need to pay back. Prisca

Pray for me to stop smoking. Morris

Pray for me. I am hurting. I found my boyfriend with another girl together, yet I believe he is the man that God has chosen for me. I don’t want to lose him. Rachel

Pray for my mama who is down with diabetes. Miriam

Pray for me. I’m a single man and very lonely. I need loving friends to share with my happiest moments, my worries and heartbreaks. Musa

I have just dreamt that my mother has been murdered. It was so real. I’m so worried. Please pray for me and my family so that nothing wrong happens. Eunice

Pray for me. I have mouth cancer. I try different medicine but it’s still the same. Paul

Pray for me, I feel rejected by my family. I don’t even talk to my step brothers and sisters. I am a failure in all sections of life. Jimmy

Pray for me. I have syphilis & itching in my private parts which has taken 7 years. Frank

I need your prayers. I am passing through some trying times. Saul

Pray for me to excel in my academics at campus and to get someone to sponsor my studies. Jessica

Pray for divine healing, my cough has become worse. Olivia

Pray for me. I am in much pain because my fiancé left me and I have never found any man in my life. I am going wild and can’t control tears anymore. Olivia

Pray for my mother who is mentally sick to be healed. Billy

Pray for my son Jeremiah that his dad may be a responsible father and take care of him. Evelyn

Pray for me to get 25 points on my results. Solomon

Pray for me, my relationship is at stake. I need a job to make money for tuition. Carol

Pray for me to know my calling tonight. I am so anxious for it. Oliver

Pray for me to overcome the spirits of spiritual, emotional, physical & financial oppression from my life. Teddy

Pray for me to overcome my debts. Margaret

Pray for me to be delivered, I feel pain in my head and stomach. Artha

Pray for me. I want a buyer of my land to pay for it tomorrow. Joshua

1 comments:

Dawn said...

last night I had alcohol poisoning I only have one kidney so pray that I stop drinking vodka and that my health inproves I ask that you pray that my deperssion be lifted that I find happiness and peace I ask that all the things in my lift turn out better thanks Dawn