CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

PRAYER REQUESTS

Pray for me, I’m having pain in my chest. Eva

Pray for God’s protection of my son Bright. Morris

Pray for me that I will have no retakes in the exams we did last semester & for good health. Brenda

Pray for me that the application I submitted will be considered. Godfrey

Pray for my dreams. I keep on dreaming that I’m sinning yet I am a child of God. Alan

Pray for my family to do the will of God & proclaim His message and for me to get a financial & spiritual breakthrough. Godfrey

Pray for me that I can secure a loan from Barclay’s Bank. Betty

Pray for me to get transport for the thanksgiving gift I bought for my village & church. I bought it 2 years ago but up to now it has never been sent. I feel like I’ve cheated God. Irene

Pray with me for my friend. She’s so concerned about a gal who is so close to her husband. It’s bothering her heart. Prossy

I thank God for everything He has done for me and will yet do for me. I need more prayers over my plan of traveling. I need 1m to finish everything – with God I can make it. Kellen

Pray for me, I want the Lord to help me get a land title for my land & sell it & raise capital. Joshua

Pray for wisdom in doing my research this semester and that the Holy Spirit will lead me. Kezia

Pray for me. I am so down. All that I am doing is not good – the job, the family & no serious boyfriend. Pray for me to get married this year. I’m 27. Vicky

Pray God rescues my dad from everything his brother sends him through evil because he is the only hope of the family. Louis

I acquired land but was forced to move into my unfinished house. Now my major challenge is transport to and from work. Please pray with me for a miracle. George.

Our S.6 results are out soon. Pray for me to get all ‘A’s. & a distinction in general paper. Tasha

I got a loan to start a small airtime business. Pray for me to succeed & pay back the loan in the given time. Morris

Pray that God will send a tenant for my house. Grace

Pray for my brother Joseph, he’s sick. Maureen

0 comments: