CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

PRAYER REQUESTS

Pray for abundant provision increment in my business and for a spouse and family. Joan

Pray for me. I need a job. Musana

Pray for a financial breakthrough for my life and for me to find favor so I can get a job as soon as I finish school. I’m in my last year of campus. Myriam

Hearts of kids are being plucked out for evil sacrifices in anticipation of riches. Please pray for kids – especially in Lira where the act is rampant. Jimmy

Pray for God’s protection of my son Bright. Morris

Pray with me for a blessed semester, for wisdom that comes from God, for me and my siblings this year and for protection & grace over my parents. Cece

Help me pray! My son is going for a job interview. Rose

Pray I grow spiritually as well as memorizing the Word & my friend is sick. Nathan

The 2nd semester is starting at university. Please stand with me in prayer for the 1,180,000 tuition. Samuel

Pray for the small business I just started. Kenneth

I am jobless. Pray for me for God’s intervention and against people, friends and relatives who block others from getting jobs just because they are jealous – may God make the opposite happen. Jane

Pray for my grandmother Catherine, she is seriously down with pressure and diabetic. Morris

Pray for a God-fearing husband for me. Violet

Please let’s stand together in prayer and believe God for school fees for my children. Grace

Our results are back & I’m praying for a miracle. I hope I will be given PEM/ENT. Gift

Pray for my daughter Cynthia who couldn’t be admitted to a school of her choice. Pray with me. I want Jesus to be my Friend & for me to spend more time in search for the Lord through prayer and fasting. Betty

Pray for me. I have itching in my private parts. Frank

Pray for me to get a family and for success in life.

0 comments: