CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pray for divine health, wisdom and provision of finances. Joan

Pray for me for God’s favor upon me. Simon Peter

Pray for me so that God gives me a job that enables me to fellowship with others – unlike the current one which is keeping me low in spirit. Paul Mara

Pray for my lovely soul mate Brenda who is now sick with malaria. Tommy

Please stand with me in prayer – I want a deeper insight in my walk with Christ and a deeper spiritual revelation in how I’m going to walk in my Christian salvation. Laila

Pray for my mother Alalo Christine who is very sick. Martha

Pray for my future husband – every man I get leaves me. Lucy

Pray for me because I am at school but I’ve neither pocket money nor basic things to use. I need God’s mercy to complete my son’s school fees as well as to provide for my family as I am a resident at school and my children are with my parents. My friend had a miscarriage – pray for her. Elizabeth in Nsambya

I am HIV+ and a single mom of 2. I am looking for a husband. Please pray for me to get a good Christian who will love me and my kids. I love your program. I am back at school – pray for me to succeed. Elizabeth

I have been faced with a strange body weakness for about 3 days – at one point I feel so cold & headaches. Please pray for me inside out. Joan

I want you to pray for my safety to and fro because I’m traveling to Pader to see my family. Bitek

Pray for me, I feel stressed and hyper tensed. I need the Lord to guide and heal me. Tony D.

I have been jobless for a year – pray for me to get a job. Roselyne

Please pray for me to be short-listed for the next interview. Julie

I am pregnant and not working and my boyfriend is not treating me well at all. Pray that I get a job that I am expecting and change the ways of my man. Phionah

I have recurring Candida infection. Pray for me for complete healing. Gorrety

I’ve just witnessed to Dan & he has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Pray that he is sustained in his walk with Jesus from today. Jennifer

Pray for me, I lost my job & it has been the only source of income for me and that means no school fees, no rent, no everything for me. Eddie St. Francis Makerere

Kindly stand with me in prayer and I have many debts – God should pay them for me. Robert

Pray for me to get a better job, peace, prosperity, success, a financial breakthrough, for Bright & Sara & for God’s protection. Morris.

I’m praying for wisdom. Arnold

Pray for me, I need a divine encounter with God. Pray for my daughter Cynthia to have a fear of God & to perform well in class. Betty

Pray for me against the influenza virus. Vivien

Pray for my son Asman who is very sick. Shantal from Mbazi

Pray for me that the Lord may open doors for me to get a driver’s permit. Gabriel

Pray for me that God grants me wisdom & understanding to be able to pursue my law degree at Makerere. Juliana

Pray for me about 2 deep desires I have: the blessing of a marriage to someone divinely chosen for me and for God to open doors to abundant career opportunities that are fulfilling and aligned to my God-given talents and abilities. Hannah

Pray for me to have divine favor at work, divine peace & mercy & protection in my life & family. Jackie of Entebbe

Pray for me to handle the pain of labor and have a normal delivery and for a financial breakthrough. Maria

Pray for me to perfect in my studies, for my mom in her well being and for me to get the right girl in the future. Patrick

Pray with me, I’ve got this pounding headache and can’t look in the light. Please pray for my eyesight. Becky

Pray for me, someone is bringing misunderstandings between us in our relationship. Daisy

Pray for me that I will be able to have a successful wedding party. I’m so scared because my mom is making it hard for my man. Princess Scovia

Pray for me to get a telecommunications/engineering job at UICT. Solomon

Pray for my family because they are in need of money for paying the rent. Naomi from Ntinda

Please help me in prayer because I’m looking for a job & a right partner & to know God’s Word more. Grace from Ntinda

Pray for my sick brother Okello Innocent, Uncle Oyat Samuel and the family to receive the healing from above.

Pray that my job will be permanent. Jackie

Pray that God blesses me with a job while I am on vacation from school. Thaddeus

Pray for me to get a job and start my own business.

0 comments: