CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Prayer Requests

I’ve been sick this week – pray for me. John Seguku

Pray for me that I get a job soon and that my sister Dorah gets admission in one of the N.T.C’s. Paul

Pray for me. I’m running a business which until last month was perfect. However, things have fallen apart recently. I need God’s intervention. Mark

Pray for me, I’m so downcast and discouraged by the fact that the world seems unfair. I need God to strengthen my spiritual & prayer life.

Pray for me to get someone to sponsor my education. Jessica

Pray for me. I have HIV and I fear to move with my friends. Pray against the fear I have. Robert in Naguru

Pray for me, I have HIV+. Richard

Pray with me for a financial breakthrough for I have lots of responsibilities even for my family up-country where there is hunger. I’ve started a new business. Pray for God to bless it. Irene

Pray for Brother Oyo [64] who goes for dialysis because of kidney failure. He’s very weak and lost his appetite, has chest pain and is in a wheel chair. Sister Fhilder [caretaker]

Pray for my sister Pamela to get a job & marriage. Also pray for me to go to the USA for further studies. Priscilla

University admissions are out but have not seen my name. Pray for me so that I find it in tomorrow’s newspaper. Juliana

My prayer request is a permanent job, wisdom, God’s grace, favor, mercy & protection, introduction, marriage. Moses

Please stand with me to pray for divine health, favor, providence for my wedding arrangements and divine protection for my fiancé Tricia

Pray for me to get everything I need for my life on this planet. Patrick

Pray for a financial breakthrough. I have so many debts and to overcome the spirit of rejection. Sauba

Pray for me that I may not be used in the night by a spiritual husband – whatever they are called. Brenda

Pray for a financial breakthrough, clear my debts. Moses from Seguku

Pray for me to get a better job and bless my marriage. McDonald

Pray for me. I am so confused whether to take the new job offer I got or to maintain my old job because both have the same roles and pay. I want God to lead my way and His will to be done. Eunice

Pray for me to make the right choice. I have to pick between 2 gals I like very much and are saved. Yet I have exams coming up soon. Paul

Pray that I can get a job. Lydia

Pray for me, I’ve always had problems when I was about to do my exams & sometimes during exams since P.7. I’m now in 2nd year at Makerere. Peter

I’m so confused because my mum refused my introduction. I’m old but she tells me to wait. I don’t know what to do. Please pray for me. Princess Scovia

I have some problems and I’ve been told that they are the cause of witchcraft. Pray for me to be delivered and also for wisdom. Solomon

Pray for me to get a job. Margaret in Namugongo

Pray for me, I’m not feeling well. I have body pain. Vicky from Naguru

Pray for me to get a good course at Makerere and that my name appears in the papers tomorrow as well as my friend Natasha. Diana of Kanwokya

I am looking forward to an Egyptian scholarship but I have not gotten any information so far. Pray that I succeed and obtain finances to cover my passport and other expenses. Shadrack

Pray for me for knowledge & understanding & for a financial breakthrough. Rachael

Please intercede for my mum who is sick to be well again. Betty

I need deliverance because I am surrounded by the spirits of lust and fornication. I need wisdom to understand whatever I’m reading. Herbert

Pray for me to fulfill my pledge in church which I promised. I don’t know where to get the finances for my pledge. Phiona

Pray for me that God gives me new teeth. I have a problem with my teeth and they are beyond repair. Rita

Pray for me to get a better job, a better place and that God may educate me fully because I want to do His work. Tonny Naguru

0 comments: