CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Prayer Requests

Pray that I may be granted a course at campus. Charles

Stand with me in prayer for a UK & French visa. Diana Kiss

Pray for me, I’m down with fever. Jane Jamie

Pray for me, I feel weak and have a headache. John Segaku

Pray that God’s grace preserves me from sin. Blessing from Wakiso

I’d love to be prayed for so that I get out of this financial crisis. Matthew [Kuambogo University]

My son Mark has a high fever. Pray for him. Betty

Pray for my school for God to increase the enrollment, building, staff and above all for wisdom.. Sam D’tor of Bright College Kamod in Soroti District

Pray for me, I need new friends who know Christ and also I have finished my course but am a bit confused on what to do next. Pray for my mummy she is disturbed by evil spirits & now she is sick. Isaac

Pray for my wife. She dreams as if she is having sex with demons or some people – appears real, with pain in the private parts. Emmanuel

I’m an orphan. Pray for me so I can get a job & tuition for the next academic year. Peter at Makerere

Pray for the people in Pader so that the government provides for them.

Pray for my mum who has insomnia & demonic pains sent by a wicked neighbor who practices witchcraft. Lydia

Pray for the Lord to increase my faith and for encouragement. Sara

Pray for my father who is very ill, weak, lost memory and at times fails to control urine. I’m believing in Jesus for healing

Pray for me I believe in Jesus but the Devil is still holding me. Pray also for school fees. Wilberforce from Mpigi

Pray for a blessing in my life and family. My life is sad. Phionah

Pray for me, some of my relatives want to do a clan ritual. I don’t want to do this. I refused and they said they’d be back after some days. Brian C.

Pray for me because I’m carrying my CV somewhere for a job so let them consider me & offer me a job.

Pray for me for peace, prosperity, success & a financial breakthrough in my life. I also have flu & a cough. Morris

Pray for a job and my sister’s salvation and also for God to use me as a vessel as I look after my siblings. Cookson

Pray with me against thieves that attack to break in my house at night. Angulibo Andrew from Kyebundo Kisalosalo

My sister Maria accepted Christ. Pray with us for her healing. Grace

Pray with me. I’m believing God for an internship and job. Maurice

Pray for me for wisdom and strength. Arnold

Pray for my relationship life. I keep falling in love with the wrong person. I’m hurting and so confused.

Pray for my husband. I need him so soon. SN

Pray for my brother Daniel to get full physical recovery from convulsions and breathing challenges and a spiritual deliverance for our entire family. Vivian

Pray for my mum to get a job or ways to pay her debts, rent and my brother’s fees. Please also pray for me that God will wipe away the spirit of hatred in my uncle’s family where I’m being adopted. And pray for my cousin brother to find my university fees. I thank God that my mum accepted Jesus. Irene

I’m Joy, 25 years old a graduate. My prayer requests is a job and a partner

Pray that I can stay awake, it’s been very hard for me to pray. Esther

Pray for me. I was operated on and still feel sick. Betty

I’ve been believing for a job for 4 years now. Pray for me. Aminah in Mbale

Pray for my son Isaac, he is 3 years old now and has delayed to talk one word that I can understand. Loi

Pray for me, my friends are jealous whenever they see me with a girl. Patrick

Pray for the healing of my mother who has had a stroke. Horace

Pray that my husband Edward respects and loves me as he used to before and also that he regains the love of God.

Pray for wisdom and to pay my debts. Paul in Buziga

Pray for my family to get to know Jesus, especially my mom. Maureen

Pray for me, I need to build my father a house and I need to do my own business instead of being employed. Henry from Makindye

Pray for my sister Winnie’s eye sight – for God to restore it.

Pray for my 8 year old niece Jordanah to improve on her speech and get .wisdom also for my 3 year old nephew Arthur to be healthy and have wisdom as he goes to school next term. Geraldine in Mutundwe

Pray for me that I will find a job and that I can find the right partner for a relationship. Mildred

Urgently pray for me that I will be able to get work to do so as to first pay my overdue rent [2 months] as my landlord is threatening to throw me and my expectant wife out yet she’s giving birth any time this month. David

Pray for me to have a successful introduction and wedding party. Prose

Pray for my tuition which hasn’t cleared yet. Kiwalabye Fred, Kibuye

Pray for me to have wisdom for what I am studying and be led by Him in everything I do. Solomon

My prayer request is that I find a paying job. Julius

Pray for my cousin with nemonia, my mum with a pain problem and me too because I have pain in my jaw.

My cousin of 7 months passed away today due to heart condition. Pray that her parents keep strong in the Lord. Marja

Pray for me so that I can get a job because I’ve suffered enough and I’ve tried my level best to find one but in vain. Eve

Believe with me for a job with UTL. Jonathan

Pray for me so that I can have a happy and sustainable life because I’ve never had real happiness and am leading a miserable life. Tonny

Please support me in prayer, I need my beloved to be faithful in his words and deeds. Harriet

Pray for me, I am sick with malaria and my heart is not functioning well. Susan in Naguru

Pray for me, I suffer from rejection. Pray that it stops. Edwin

Pray that my man and I get money for kwanjula and wedding and all that requires. Also pray that God will guard, lead and protect our relationship to be handled in His ways and from any failure. Sharon

Pray for me that I get a job this holiday. Tom from Kyambogo University

Pray for my brother who is very sick in the village. Tonny from Entebbe

Pray for me to get a marriage partner. Eve

Pray for me to get a promotion or another well-paying job & a partner for marriage.

Pray for me I’m 23 and can’t get a girlfriend. I want to marry at 25 all those I like don’t like me back. Also pray that I’ll be financially well soon. Rogers.

Pray for me. I need capital to purchase land and a victory over witchcraft. Rwamukaga

Pray that I can conceive. Judy

0 comments: