CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Prayer Requests

Pray for me to be a good servant of Jesus. John Seguku

I’m HIV+ but there is this married man. Pray that he leaves me alone & stays faithful to his wife because another woman may not spare him. He has 2 little children. Pray that God protects my children from harm. Also, right now I’m sick.
I’m looking for a partner who will love my children as well and that I’ll be a good wife. I’m a nurse currently back in school.

Pray for divine health, wisdom & provision of finances. Joan

Pray for me to have my application for a job at MUK to go through. Cate

Pray for me so that I pass through these hard times and that I pass my course and get a good marriage. Irene Kagoma

Pray with me. I had a very long night, fever attacked me. Betty

Stand with me in prayer that I may succeed in getting admission to a clinical school. Johnson from Soroti

Pray for me that I excel in my exams I did last semester. Please pray for a friend of mine – Grace who has a certain pain in her abdomen for sometime now. Viola

Pray for me, I have an oral interview on Friday. Maureen

Pray with me to pass with flying colors because from the 3rd to 5th of August I’ve hospital final exams. Pray for my classmates too. Elizabeth Nsambya

I’m HIV+ & am the one who wrote yesterday’s prayer request of a married man. I’m looking for a partner who will love my children as well and that I’ll be a good wife. I’m a nurse currently back in school.

Pray for me to overcome the situation I am going through. I feel much used and pray that my boyfriend recognizes his mistakes and turns to the Lord. Esther

Pray for me to have reconciliation with my fiancé. Susan

Pray for peace in my marriage. I don’t have any happiness at all in my marriage with my husband. Dolly

Pray for my sisters Loy Adong and Apio Lucy and little ones Jerry & Phillip for God’s provision. Stella Adio

I need a financial breakthrough as I have a lot of debts so I need increase in sales in my business. Sarah

Pray for me to find favor in the interviewers eyes & then to be called for the next 2nd to last level of interviews. Julie

Pray to God for 5 million Ugandan shillings to clear my debt incurred while I was in school MUBS and to help open a small business to assist me & my children. Mercy

Pray for me, I want to get a good man to marry me. Suzie

Pray for me and all my family members to be safe from continuous demon attacks. Rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus.
I have the worst step-mother ever! Please pray for my step-mother so that she becomes Paul of our time. Jane

I need prayers – there’s something that strangles me while I’m sleeping. I’m so upset. I fast and pray and it goes but comes back after some time. Help me! Pray for me & my family for lasting peace, prosperity and a financial breakthrough. Morris

How I long to put m life in order. Pray for me to use my time wisely. Saudah

Pray with me to get a job and the ideal business idea. Cookson

Pray for me to get a job and where to be at peace because my aunt is talking negatively about me since I finished my course at MUK. Aidah

Pray for me to find a Christian, spiritual lady for marriage. I’ve been saved 5 years now and am in my mid 30ies. Richard

Pray for my father who is in critical condition because of a swollen heart. He is on oxygen. Max

Pray for me and my sister for a financial breakthrough. We really want to go to Germany to see our aunt but the trip costs a lot. Sasha

Pray for my daughter Pamela to get a job & marriage & for my daughter Priscilla to go to the USA for further studies. Damarie

My prayer requests are a successful journey abroad, financial breakthrough, favor, protection, peaceful marriage, spirit of wisdom, Nkwasibwe Dan Vincent

Pray that He will take me to paying my 500,000/= pledge. Grace

I’m praying for wisdom. Arnold

Pray for me, I need a divine encounter with Jesus. Pray for my daughter Cynthia in S.1 to have the fear of God to provide her with wisdom.

Prayer Request: I would like to completely overcome the spirit of fear and anxiety. Pray for me to get the scholarship or finances to pursue my desired master’s program I did an interview for and also to progress in my plans for marriage.
Pray for me against the influenza virus. Vivien

Pray for me, I have pain in my back. Pray for my son Asman who is very sick. Shantal from Mbazi

Please pray for me so that God grants me wisdom & understanding to pursue my 4 years law course at Makerere. Juliana from Maganjo

Pray for me about 2 deep desires I have: the blessing of a marriage to someone divinely chosen for me and for God to divinely open doors to abundant career opportunities that are fulfilling and aligned to my God-given talents and abilities. Hannah

Pray for my son Joshua. He is in pain on the left side of his chest but there is no physical cause for the pain. Mrs. Senoga

Pray for me. I need a husband. I’ve been praying and believing for a long time. Betty

Pray for me to have divine favor at work, divine peace & mercy & protection in my life & family. Jackie of Entebbe

Pray for me to handle the pain of labor and have a normal delivery. I need a financial breakthrough. Maria

Pray for me to perfect in my studies, for my mom in her well being and for me to get the right girl in the future. Patrick

Pray with me, I’ve got this pounding headache and can’t look in the light. Please also pray for my eyesight. Becky

Pray for me to overcome the spirit of fear. Angela

Pray for me to continue living in life and to listen carefully to the voice of the Holy Spirit. Veronica

Pray for me to be cured of my heart condition. I believe God can heal me. Elizabeth

My life has been a living hell since childhood. I have no peace. Please pray for my future studies, wisdom, knowledge & to get a job after my studies. Marion

Pray for me, I have a fever and am feeling weak. Solomon

I am married with children but the man I love has turned harm on me. He is not working and I happened to get a job so the little I provide is not seen yet I look after his own people. Please pray me out of this stress.

Pray for my mother and father, they are not born again. Vicky from Naguru

Pray for me to find a job and against a pain in my stomach on the left. Deborah

Pray for my father who is trying to get back his money from someone he gave it to but he refused to pay back. Michael

Pray for me to get a job. Kenneth

Ask God to increase His love in my heart and that I may go deeper in seeking Him. Pray for my grandpa to believe that I need fees and upkeep and that he sends it. Sharon

Join me in praying for the family I am working for. They are 4 in the family and none of them is saved. Pray that God will touch one of them. Elly

Pray for me, I’m in a very confusing situation and I could lose the man God sent me. I pray God opens my eyes and also helps me with decision making.

Pray for me to get the job I applied for on Monday [office assistant]. Hadrian

My prayer request is for peace of mind during this stormy time in my life. Annie from Seeta

0 comments: