CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ANSWERED PRAYER!

I have completed my course of two years. I thank God for the job He gave and for finishing my course. Juliet.

Thanks to God I got healed. Miira

I thank God for the money He put on my account from no where. Rosette

I thank God for healing me & also Terence for visiting me.



Prayer Requests

Mates: Juliet

Tuition fees: Sally, Grace’s husband

Financial breakthrough: Morris, Jackie, Lisa, Elias


Pray for me to love more & excel in my exams.

Pray with me for Gods healing gift. Margaret

Pray for me because my husband wants a divorce. Ellen from Kawempe

Pray for God’s protection to me and my family and for peace in Uganda and to strengthen my faith. Morris

Pray for me that God makes a way where there's no way and to lead me into success in everything I do. Andrew

Pray for me so that I can have Jesus in my life. I am sick. Jackie

Pray for my sons who are sick. Lydia from Kyengera

Pray for my dad who doesn't believe that Jesus is a Savior for God to open his eyes & for divine intervention in my family. Lindsay

Pray for me so that God gives me wisdom like He gave King Solomon. Sarah in Kawempe

I’m Serubiri John in Kabowa. Pray for the divine protection of my truck that I got after 1460 days of affliction and torment.

Pray for me to learn how to hear from God using the Bible and for my parents to get better. Resty

I want to be so close to God; pray for me to strengthen my faith. Miriam

Pray for me. I plan to set up an agro business. It’s hard but I am trusting God.

Pray for me pass my exams which I start on Wednesday. Brenda in Kawempe

Please stand with me in prayer because I have an interview on Friday and on the same day I’m supposed to meet some boss about a job issue. Kim

I am going through a phase in my business. Pray for me that whatever evil that is in the way may be rebuked in Jesus' name. Pam

I am Herbert having back pain for quite along period of time.

Pray that the will of God may be known to me. Mercy

Pray to God to give my parents a gift of salvation and for me to have a successful give-away. Rosette

Pray for me & my son Pius to be healed from HIV.AIDS

Pray for good health, I get the flu frequently & I’ve a prolonged stomach ache. Deo

Pray for me to be a winner in the Zain promotion to win a house, to know God as my Provider and that God's grace will be with me and lead me to live in God's ways. Andrew

I need your prayers- the man who I thought I was honestly in love with and was 'the one', is getting married- not to me. Pray that God totally heals this hurt in me and that He leads the man that He has ordained to be my husband into my life. Pray that God fills me with His hope, joy, peace and blesses me in all aspects of my life. Pray with me that I'll grow closer to God and that He purifies my life and enables me to be righteous to receive Him. Pray that God breaks the chains of my past sins in my relationships, delivers, cleanses me and makes way in my life for His full blessing. Hannah

Pray for me that the anger and rage I have for my mom reduces because out of the respect I still have for her. Lynda

Pray with me for healing from HIV. Prisca

Pray for me am beginning exams on Monday, yet am very heavily pregnant. Martha

Pray for me, I’ve gone very low in the spirit. James.

Pray for a flawless skin. I've suffered from severe acne since 1999 and I'm 26yrs old now. Melinda

Pray for my mother who was admitted in Mulago hospital. It could be TB/cancer that has crippled her. Arthur

Pray that God’s grace draws me close to God, and that I overcome the devil that takes my money. Stella

Pray for love, peace and unity in our family and my brothers to know God and stop taking alcohol. Prosy

Pray with me for peace, unity & above all salvation.

I need the Lord’s direction in my current work. Frank

Pray for success for my papers. Maureen.

Pray I pass my exams. Samari

Since Prosy disappeared a month ago we've not yet found her. We are now devastated with anxieties. Please pray for her. IGNATIUS.

Pray for me I am sick and really weak. Betty

Pray that I may complete my B Thesis & discipleship program. Lisa.

Please pray with me:
(1) To devote to Christian prayer & the Word!
(2) Need to propose for marriage. God presents many to choose from
(3) Am not faithful in finances
(4) Vision for 2009
(5) Healing for Maria, she’s got ulcers. Solomon

.

0 comments: