CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

PRAYER REQUESTS

Good Grades in Exams: Paul & Prime from MUK, Rehema from Kasubi S.S., Sarah, Samari, Leah, Olivia,

Tuition fees: Joan

Jobs: Chris, Mary

Financial breakthrough: Stella, Shan's mum


Pray for me. I have a wound on my leg [bone marrow] & it's taking time to heal. Francis

I'm having a difficult pregnancy with 16 more weeks to go! Liz

Pray for me that I be confirmed a winner in the Zain promotion to win a house. Andrew

I'm down with a serious fever please belive with me to get healed. Allan

Pray for and with me. Some dreams I've had appear to indicate a barrier to God's blessings in my life. Come against all schemes that stand in the way of God's plans as purposed in my life. Pray for his protection and display of his works in me that I may enjoy his full glory and blessing. Hannah

I am a registered midwife. Pray for me to get a vaccany in Mulago Hospital.Gloria

Pray for me to get healed of Uterine Fibriods. Betty

Pray for my job because I always feel uncofortable yet its paying me well. Nelson

Pray for the many sons & daughters of Jesus who are going through heartbreks over failed relationships God. Dave

Pray for my mother to get saved & to get the money she demands from the army.

Pray for my friend James; his mission of prophesy and evagelism in Rakai & Masaka. Henry

Pray for my exams, my ulcers to be healed, money for upkeep and my family. Olivia.

Pray with me for God's will to be done through me. Bright Emma.

Pray for my boyfrend - Halson to recieve salvation & become a new man in Christ Jesus. Leah

I'm going through a depression, my heart is bleeding in pain, I need an encouragemet and prayer. Moureen

Pray for me to stand strong in salvation and for my dad to get healed frome high blood pressure. Phionah

Pray for me I feel too much pain in my chest and throat.

Pray with me for God to clear up my dreams because they scare me at times. Mary A.

0 comments: