CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

PRAYER REQUESTS

Please join in prayer for my aunt (Juliet) she's been admitted in acute condition. She can't talk, eat, drink and is on oxygen. I don't want to lose her. I love her!! I believe the Lord can heal her. Esther

Pray for God's favour upon me & to resume the business. Jean

I'm Morris from Kisasi. Pray for me, I have a lot of problems. I don't have peace in my family. I make a lot of mysterious loss of cash as I sell the companies air time. Pray that God brightens my future and success in life & God's blessings.

Pray for my sister who is in jail because of her husband, for God to rescue her and set her free. Kellen

Please pray for my aunt who just had a stroke. Agnes

Pray for my health and to finish my nursing course. Michael Clooney

Please pray for my brother so he can pass the test, his girlfriend is intentionally spreading AIDS around.

Please pray for me. I tested positive and the doctor said that I will be starting ARV'S in January. I don't want them. I believe God for good health. Ann in Namasuba

Please join me in prayer to understand my classwork, especially a subject called Global Marketing. Melinda from Entebbe

Please pray for me. I'm in a fix, I need a house before January and my fiance needs a well paying job now to enable us to get married. Laura Grace

This is Stephen Ariho. Pray for my girlfriend who is in South Sudan so that she can come well and for our family, especially Mum.

I'm Juruni Benard at Kagoma. It's my dad's prayer request - he wants to quit alcholism, smoking & he wants to be back to his normal senses. Pray for him that he might receive salvation.

Because of disagreements among family members, I and my brother were sent away by our guardians. We are still students, our dad died and mum is poor. We need help. Vincent

Please pray for me to get a job. I want to start working by January. Di

0 comments: