CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Urgent Prayer Requests

Please stand with me in prayer under Isaiah 53.5 my grandma has diabetes and her second leg is to be amputated tomorrow morning. .But I refuse that. Barbra

I am born again yet I have a lot of personal and family problems. I have even thought of suicide. Please help and pray for me as well. Dickens, Ntinda

I got saved but my guardian changed her attitude towards me. My dad died & mom is poor. The college wants a lot of requirements. I tried to look for sponsors & failed. One day I wanted to kill myself because life has lost meaning for me. I don’t want to do anything which will annoy Jesus. I feel am not loved & am growing small everyday because of worries .Even the transport I used to come back from the college I borrowed from a friend. Please pray for me. Vincent

0 comments: