CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

PRAYER REQUESTS

Good Grades in Exams: Solomon

Tuition fees: Enoch

Jobs: Christine, Rose

Financial breakthrough: David


Pray for peace, wisdom & prosperity in my family. I am tired of being mediocre. Gloria

Pray for me, I sell airtime but I make too many losses unknowingly. Pray for my family to live in peace. Morris from Kisasi

We are building Springs Alive Children’s Centre. We have some money to continue to build but local authorities here want strong buildings thus the need for more money, please pray for us.

Pray for me that I succeed in my plan to work and stop smoking and break all the bondages in our family. Olobo from Entebbe

Pray for me to stop drinking alcohol and smoking. Morris from Mulago

Pray for me to get married next year and rebuke evil spiritual curses in our clan. Pray for my friend Kate in Greece to get a job.

Pray for my boy Opio Trevor who has problems with the eyes. Bosco

Pray for me to always do what pleases God, to become a better Christian and get closer to God. Solomon

I'm Nathan & I've been a volunteer at MUK in a project yet to end in Feb. but at the same time there is a vacancy I want God to give me in ALPHA Biotech.

Pray for me, I am feeling back pain. Mary.

Pray for me I am being afflicted by a terrible flu. Lawrence

Pray for my mother & me, my brother passed away and I am down. We are desperate. Prossie

Pray for me. I am facing a lot of challenges at work and for a healing of a problematic injection. Stella

0 comments: