CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Answered Prayers

In January I sent in a prayer request on Sunday morning to ALPHA about my exams. The results came back on Friday and I had excelled. I believe I’ll graduate in January next year. Thanks for the prayers that Sunday morning. Julie MUK

I only have thanksgiving for God because He has provided for me, people wonder where I get all the money I spend, yet I am jobless. I have Him to answer. Liana

I sent in a prayer request about my tuition fees early this year and I want to testify that my sister covered all the fees. Melinda in Entebbe

I would like to thank God for saving my brother from a terrible accident on Entebbe Road. Sauba

You prayed for my dad and he is now saved and free from alcohol but one more thing is cigarettes. Juruni

0 comments: