CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Prayer Requests

Pray for me to get a stable family. Agnes

Pray for me to learn to wait upon God & also do His will. Lately, I’ve been confused about my relationship. Christine

Pray that immigrations in Canada send my file to Nairobi for my visa so that I and my daughter can join my husband. There is another woman who is trying to destroy my marriage. Pray that her evil plan is cancelled. Bettina Ilunga

Pray for me that I’m not overtaken by the pleasures of the world. Josephine [Mukono]

Pray with me for the strengthening of my relationship with my boyfriend.

Pray for me to overcome the spirit of poverty and to receive knowledge of the Holy Spirit. Richard

Pray for a job that pays minimum net salary 1.7 m UGX a month. Melinda in Entebbe

I received Jesus in my life from my friend who is also saved. Pray for me so that my salvation can be a true one. I am newly married so pray that we stay in the love of God. Pray also for the one who led me to the Lord. Anthony

I love God but I don’t have power to pray, fasting, reading the Bible and fellowship. Please pray for me. The credit crunch disturbs me. I have many debts because of losses. William Bulenga

Pray for me. I am looking for a place to do my industrial training. I am an electrical engineering student. I would love to do my training at radio Uganda & any transmitting place. Otim David

Pray for my mum. She’s weak since dad passed away last week. Otim David

Pray for the salvation of my sisters Betty & Angela and for protection, unity & boldness in the family & wisdom for Anna & Adrian

Pray for me. I have a stomach ache. Samuel in Muyenga

Pray for me. I have a debt of 2million shs. I have no way through and even now am sick. Alex

Pray for our office, since last month it seems like something is wrong. Plead the blood of Jesus over it. Our boss is harassing us. Dora, Fred and G

Pray for my son Jacob to be paid his wages. He was told to work but for 2 months he has been denied pay. his mother

Pray that the executives pay my outstanding salary 2.7m shs owed for 2 years now. Jane

Pray for me to have [1] good health [2] financial breakthrough [3] power to do God’s work [4] prosperity & peace. Julius E.

Pray for my cousin Bruce against his bladder problem for his healing and salvation. Agnes

I’m John in Kabowa. I lost my job a month ago and am desperate for finances. Pray for me.

Pray for my mum who has had diabetes for over 6 years and now I have no money to buy her medicine. Richard
.
Please pray for me to have strong faith and to overcome the spirit of rejection and fear. Sauba

Pray for me to become wealthy. Daniel from Nsambya

Pray for me, I am lacking a job and I am a mechanic. I believe you can pray for me and I will find a job. Juruni Bernard at Kagoma

Pray for me to get back and stay strong in my Christian life. Ever since I backslid I stopped praying, going to church and even worshipping God which I loved to do with a passion. Pray for me. I miss the joy of being in His presence.

I need your prayers. My wife Sarah wants a divorce but I still want her very much in my life. I am troubled. Morris

0 comments: