CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Prayer Requests

My prayer request is for a job, financial breakthrough, healing, spiritual healing, introduction and marriage. Moses Asiimwe

I’ve not been fine. I’m emotionally disturbed. Pray with me that I may get emotionally okay and to get government sponsorship at the university. Charles

Pray with me for a job. I am really in need of one. Angie

Please pray for me. I have chest problems for almost 10 years. It’s like a cough but I’ve tried every hospital and nothing was found. Julius from Kamwokya

Prayer Request: my marriage. Bettina Ilunga

Pray for me because it seems my boyfriend and I are about to break up but I still love him. Mauryn

I’m Martin. I need a prayer because my leg is paining me.

Pray for me. My mind is not settled. I need divine intervention. Horace

Pray for my family – my parents and siblings’ families. We lack peace, love and have no joy. Always lacking and in debt – typical of a generation curse. Please pray for us and advise. Thanks.

Pray for me so that I get rid of a married man and I stay with my own man and that I get a vacancy to study nursing. Irene Kagoma

Pray for me so that I pass my exams and get what I want in my life. John

I need help. I’m under a spell of sexual immorality. I’m now 23 years but I’ve been raped and used many times. I feel wasted even if I surrendered my life to Christ. All the abuse haunts me, even what hurts are amongst those my relatives. I’m so broken. Please help me get over this. Thanks. Shanita

0 comments: