CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Prayer Requests

Jobs: Evelyn, John Sserubiri, Juliet
Financial Breakthrough: Joan

Pray for me that the Canadian Embassy in Nairobi says yes so that I and my daughter can join my husband. Mrs. Ilunga & baby Antoinette

I’m Timothy on Entebbe Road. Someone is tying on me a pregnancy which she aborted. What can I do? Pray for me.

Pray for me so that I can complete my studies without fail this semester because I’m struggling with research & an uncooperative supervisor. I promise to call back and testify if God answers my prayer. Dennis MUBS

Pray for my cousin Martin in Jesus’ Name who is possessed by demons. He hears voices. Both his parents are dead. He has lost hope in life. He reads the Bible but acts strange. Jane

I need prayers for my brother Paddy who has had an attack and is very sick. Miriam

Pray for wisdom. I am about to re-do my S.6. Frank

Pray with me so I get closer to God; pass my semester exams with a 2nd upper degree. Christine

Pray for us. My mother had a stroke and has not recovered. Horace

Pray for me to pass the forthcoming exams. Nicolas

Pray for me. I dream about dead people. Pray for my dad who is addicted to drinking. Immaculate

Pray for me that God gives me wisdom because a position He has put me in is one which everybody will be amazed at. Philemon in Nsambia

Pray for my sister Imy for wisdom & knowledge. I want her to be the next term & to heal her from asthma/sinuses. Helen

My family is miserable. My cousin ran mud last year but this year he is recovering. I’m poorly performing in S.4 and got addicted to masturbation due to school peers. Please pray for a change towards us. Daniel of Julius Peters Ochens family

0 comments: