CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Miracles Abound!

PTL! He has provided me with a new job. Thanks for praying & for encouraging me.

First time you prayed for me when life was too hard, that following day I started seeing God’s provision up to now. Eve

PTL, through this program you prayed for me and I got a job. Annie

Praise God with me. I got a new job today. I am so overwhelmed. The competition was stiff but He delivered me by His mighty hand. Faith

I give thanks to God – you prayed for me and I finally found a good house. Stella

Thanks so much for your prayers. I’ve battled with depression & acute ulcers which were severe but I’m thankful that now I’m completely healed. Joan

Thanks for praying with me. I passed my exams. Musana

Thank God. He has provided me with one year rent free. Betty

I gave birth normally. Thanks so much for your prayers. Hatny

I suffered from ulcers for 14 years, now I am healed after the prayer. Mercy

PTL for He has given me a job. Viola

Thanks for your prayers. I was heartbroken in 2006. I sent a prayer request for a husband who is God-fearing. We introduced in January & are getting married in Nov. Sheila

I was healed of HIV/AIDS by the power of the Holy Spirit. GBY! I’m Charles

You prayed with me last year to open a shop and now I’m doing well. Asman

Thank you for your prayers for my friend Kokas who was healed from malaria. Brian

My wife Maureen was healed of gastric ulcers of which she had for almost 6 years. Thanks for the divine prayers.

The most amazing miracle the Lord did for me was saving me from a rapist & a murderer. God saved me from the stranger when I was completely helpless. Just when he pulled my clothes off, the Lord miraculously gave me a word of knowledge which I told the rapist – immediately he jumped off me and I survived. Glory be to Jesus. Esther

This is Sauda. Thank you so much for yesterday’s prayer because I felt so different, so loved. There is no way I can describe what I felt. Thank You Jesus for coming into my life.

0 comments: