CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Prayer Requests

Recent Prayer Requests:

I need prayer for God to help give me my diploma this year from Umoja International French School. Patrick

I broke up with my boyfriend that I really loved, but he thought I didn't, now he has already hooked up with someone else, I need God’s grace & intervention.

I have a job interview this Friday. Please pray for me to get it & that they may agree with my terms. Nicholas

I'm going thru some difficult things at work- dishonor, slander, anger, etc. Pray for God's favor, protection and blessing in my work and life. Pray for a safe trip as I travel tomorrow.

Please pray for me I have started a challenging project I ask God blesses me with all those I’ll work with and also provide all the resources. Irene

Pray with me for God’s direction and provision. I was forced out of home because I refused to participate in occult practices at home.

My prayer request is a job! I have been jobless for quite long so believe with me that I am going to be employed this month! I am also praying for a God fearing man! Lynn

Please pray for me to pass my final exams which I will be starting tomorrow. Solomon

Pray for me to be with favor to my clients William

Pray for me that I may get a husband.

I deal in real estate and have a particular property I want to sell with profit tomorrow. Please pray for me. Solomon

I lost my son last year at this time and I thank God for comforting me till now. Pray with me that God may give me another child. Josephine.

I am planning to start a small poultry business. Please pray with me for God's will, blessing & success. Dorcus

Please pray for my boyfriend Jude to get born again. Pray for God to save me from getting retakes for last semester exams.

I have been searching for a job for the last 3 years but all in vain. Pray for me that God may break the spirit of failure and bless me with a well paying job. Stella

Please pray for me so that I get a permanent job and have a spirit of saving so as to have genuine life. Tony.

I'd like to attend a Bible college & at the same time keep my present job because I will depend on it to finance the course& to support my family. Please pray that God makes it possible. Kenneth

Please pray for me to have a disciplined and God fearing lady to make up a family with.

Pray for my legs to heal and for Sister Sandra's cough to heal. .Rhoda

Pray with me I need capital 700.000 /= for I want do a business. Jerry James

Today is the third week since Prosy disappeared and we haven't found her yet. We are now anxious nevertheless we are trusting in the power of God. Pray with us so that she may be found alive. Ignatius.

Pray for my gospel album. I finished recording but it’s just there. I am helpless. Mary.

0 comments: