CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Prayer Requests

These people need tuition fees:
Joan
Liz @ MUK

These people need jobs:
George Mugume’s mother
Katureebe
Martha

This is Nicholas. Please pray for my family. It’s tearing apart because Mum and Dad can’t look at each other in the eye without getting in fight for 20 years. My sister injured her eye while splitting fire wood, the doctor said there is no hope, but I believe that with GOD, she is going to recover her eye in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Pray for her.

I have a restaurant business I’m running, my competitors apply witchcraft to frustrate me by making sales go down and given the high expenses I incur, I need some help.

Pray for me for a miracle of finances. I have debts. My business is doing badly. I am not happy at all. My salary has been held for 3 months. Poverty has struck .

Pray for me. I want to start a strong relationship and I want God to help me thru it. Rhoda

I have a brother suffering from goiter, please pray for him, he has grown thin because of the stress, and he is badly sick, I want to comfort him. Winnie

Pray for me. I need the spirit of wisdom and revelation. I've taken long depending on my work.

Prayer request: God may restore holy marriage, financial breakthrough and divine favor. John Kyebando.

Pray that I am granted the course of my preference. SWASA. Joan.

Pray for me. I am stressed and my teeth are paining me seriously. Brenda

I’m Sandra in Kamwokya. Pray for me for divine protection of God against fear and the bad dreams, thoughts, visions and for Jesus' precious blood over me.

Pray for me. I am pregnant and having acute Candida and often fainting yet having exams in Dec. I’m also praying for finances. Martha

0 comments: