CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PRAYER REQUESTS

Mates: Joan

Tuition fees: Joan, Timothy, Liz

Financial breakthrough: Joan, Emma

Reactions
I thank God for blessing you with tender and loving children! The Sunday fellowship took me a mile in Christianity. GBU always, Mary A.

Thank for your wonderful program, it’s a blessing to countless souls.

Prayer Requests:

Pray for me to succeed in my studies, and pray for my mum who is in the village, and for my fiancée Becky who is traveling to Busia today so that she travels safely. Titus

Pray for my right ear to hear perfectly, to excel in my academics and to stand as a Christian. Martin

Pray for me to know God more and bless my father's family & excel in books. Phionah

Pray for me, tomorrow I am going to begin my theory papers. Maureen (School of Psychiatric nursing)

I need prayers for total deliverance & the receiving of the Holy Spirit to empower me with the Word to spread the Good News. Norbert

I am getting close to 30 years and I was so scared because I miscarried our 1st born, 7 months ago. Pray for my husband and I. Mrs. Matovu

Pray for God's intervention in my life. I am a finalist on campus and expecting my first child anytime from now. I am quite weak and unable to read for long.

Pray for divine protection of God against fear and the bad dreams, thoughts, visions and Jesus' precious blood over me. Sandra

Please pray for me. I am trying to buy some property but there are problems. Please pray that the problems get out of the way. Maureen

I'm childless, pray for me to conceive, because I’m approaching 40 years. Tina

I need joy in my life. I feel low, lonely and there is little laughter. Pray with me. Edith.

0 comments: