CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Prayer Requests

These people are praying for jobs:
Sarah’s fiancé Charles
Stella
Mary
Esther..
Kevin
Isabella
Carol in Bukoto

These people are praying for excellence in their studies:
Daniel in Mityana
Trish’s sister completing her S.6 exams
Trish from MUK finalist doing B.AECON
Roger’s exams on the 1st & 8th of Dec.
Isabella

Other Prayer Requests:
Pray for my dad to recover from the stroke, he has suffered from for 3 years. Kevin.

Please pray for my health pregnancy & my job. Carol

I request for a prayer to quit smoking and get healed from back pain and to get a sponsor for my child. Norbert

I got saved but my past is still following me. I had a lot of boyfriends. I left some and have two but am failing to keep with one. Pray for me to get a solution.

I have a boyfriend. We've been together for 4 years now but I am now afraid of marriage because of his character. He even shouts at me in front of people.

Please pray for me that the person responsible or his family will be supportive and loving during my months of pregnancy and live to love and, continue giving support to the child that will be born by me. Barbara

I am struggling with desperation, my faith and loneliness. Help me please. I need a miracle. Isabella

I am at hospital right now and my sister Debbie is in pain...Sam

Please pray for me, my workmate doesn't talk to me. Jane.

Please pray that the Lord may heal me, restore my reproductive organs. Some people are fighting me using evil spirits. Please, pray for the Lord’s protection and to deliver me from the devil attacks and also for a financial breakthrough. Brian C

Pray for me. I am always having bad dreams. Susan

0 comments: