CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Prayer Requests

This person needs tuition fees:
Baroness

These people need jobs:
Lynn
Diane
Steven Amitingo.
Mary

This person needs a financial breakthrough:
John Sserubiri in Kabowa

Other Prayer Requests

A highly paying job with trust worthy people who are born-again & God fearing.

Pray for me that God will give me some sense of direction. Elsa.

Pray for my brother's life to be transformed so that he can be able to do something out of his life. Cheptengan

Pray for me that I may have peace of mind and to have control over my thoughts because I am really unhappy due to my failure to control them.

Please join me in prayer for dear Patricia. She had food poisoning. DENIS

Pray for my runaway hubby wherever he is. Please lead him home.

Please pray for me, I find it hard to pray. David

Pray for me, I sell airtime but I make too many losses unknowingly yet I have to pay the company that loss & pray for my family to live in PEACE. Morris from Bunamwaya

Pray for my sister Grace who last weekend was reported to have attempted to commit suicide. She bought and swallowed 60 drugs. She survived in hospital in Arua. We thank God for His mercy. John

My whole heart wants to be in full time Christian ministry but I can't achieve this because my job occupies me longer than I want. Dorothy.

Pray for me. It’s now the 2nd week since I forgot my documents in Francis’ car but he doesn’t want to bring them for me. I don’t know how much as I beg for it and he scared me saying that whether I like it or not I will be his wife. But I need my things. Debbie.

I’m Catherine. Please pray for me that God may provide for my ministry. I need a home for homeless kids, food and clothes. Pray that God may speak to people who are able to stand with me.

Pray for me that God will bath me in the spirit of wisdom and revelation so that I may know Him more. Mugume George

0702-064-785
Thanks to God for the ability now to inspire the whole world for prayers.
Concerning the terrorism fight: I was once inspired to write to some leaders, including Blair and Bush. I am now asking the whole world of prayer warriors to arise together in prayer as His promise stands in Isa. 60:1-4
As iron sharpens iron and brothers dwelling together being a good thing, let me receive calls from any prayer warriors on this number. Surely God has enough wisdom to address to all the principalities and powers threatening. Samuel.

Please pray for my right hand which has developed an inner pain and also for a job and I need for my menstrual cycle to become regular. Jean

0 comments: